February 24, 2009

To Write?

Having chosen to write for this blog has been an odd experience for me. The posting of ideas is not strange, nor is sharing my thoughts- as I am generally quite opinionated...
No the oddity is my unrealistic expectations about response or feedback. There has been none and I'm not sure how to manage this. Do I boldly go forward in the hopes that somehow this work will serve some purpose someday? Or do I simply accept that it serves no purpose and I use it as a learning experience?
These questions I have been unable to answer myself, and outside input seems somehow out of reach. How dose one make use of the experience for learning alone?
Not sure kids. I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chefological Thinking Blog Headline Animator